The Central Coast is a vibrant and diverse region to host your next event. Discover modernised urban centres, state-of-the-art facilities, combined with world-class food and beverage and a stunning natural backdrop.
There are hundreds of options to meet, learn, play and unwind. Explore destinations from the ocean to the bush, from the beach to the back roads that are loaded with attractions, unique natural features and welcoming locals ready to make your next event a pleasure. There’s an abundance of unique venues, outdoor spaces and fully appointed conference centres to choose from.
Just one hour north of Sydney and accessible by road, air, rail and water, there’s an unparalleled mix of natural beauty, attractions and amenities for organisers looking to create memorable events.
- From beach to bush, get outdoors for some invigorating team building in nature’s playground
- Unearth the region’s rich indigenous history and living culture on a guided tour
- Savour culinary gems at the impressive new dining establishments, and sample award-winning locally distilled gin, craft ales and botanical wines
- Relax and be inspired with a creative workshop hosted by a local makers and creator
- Book in an animal encounter and tread lightly with the variety of sustainable experiences
Sample the Central Coast freedom of lifestyle. Terrigal, The Entrance and Ettalong radiate coastal charm with the facilities to meet and seaside spaces to reconnect. While Gosford and Wyong are the region’s urban precincts, with a plethora of chic new restaurants, breweries and more, ready to entertain.
Choose from one of several iconic hotels, boutique stays and spacious self-contained apartments, in a country retreat or farm-stay.
Download your complimentary Meeting Planner’s Guide to the Central Coast including what’s new in the region, and an overview of the event facilities and experiences locally to consider your next event on the NSW Central Coast.