The Spice Master Class is coming to Melbourne. Places are limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
Industry legend Lena Malouf CSEP AIFD will present this dynamic workshop and share her bankable strategies, ideas and tactics to ensure you delight your clients and make money at the same time.
This educational covers what is most needed in the events business or your special events role:
- Ways to convert and build your clients base. Learn ways to kiss and keep existing clients while strategising for new.
- Understand ways to manage revenue, costs and fees. Learn ways to avoid financial pitfalls with proven checklists.
- Introduce a new system for small to large budgets. Learn about a %-based approach for profit.
- Ways to write and present proposals to win. Learn ways to build the proposal and present to win.
- Design décor concepts creative floor mapping. Learn to build creative options and convert past concepts.
The Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA) has allocated 3 development points for this program. Guest speaker Richard Mitry (Mitry Lawyers)-based Sydney and Melbourne, his expertise spans from commercial advice for business involved in large scale events , contract negotiations liability advice to litigation.
Spice Event Master Class
12pm – 6pm, Tuesday July 28, 2015.
Sofitel on Collins, 25 Collins St, Melbourne.
$195 + booking fee for a six hour workshop with takeaway handouts. Registration includes lunch, afternoon tea, networking drinks and cheese.
To register for this one-off event, click here.