Featuring 11 modern and versatile event spaces, each with natural light and brand-new AV, The Greek Club showcases sweeping parkland and city skyline views.
Catering for small meetings of 10 to large and lavish events of up to 1,000+ guests, this premier venue can bring events of all shapes and sizes to life.
Our all-inclusive function packages have been crafted for your convenience and make planning your event a breeze. Plus, our dedicated events manager will guide you every step of the way.
Indulge your guests with our superior new modern Australian or traditional Greek menu options designed by our expert catering team.
- 11 modern and versatile event spaces catering for 10 up to 1000 guests
- Brand new grand balcony with city skyline views ideal for corporate dinners and cocktail events
- Dedicated event planner to guide you every step of the way
- All-inclusive packages featuring catering, AV & complimentary room hire based on minimum spend
- Dedicated small meetings space with natural light
- Breakout and green room areas available
- Easy access for vehicles and heavy equipment
- Unique team building experiences including Greek cooking classes and Zorba workshops
- Complimentary WiFi internet connection for all guests
- On-site parking available and conveniently close to public transport
- Impress with superior cuisine from either our new modern Australian or authentic Greek menus
- Able to tailor a menu to the requirements of your unique event
- Plentiful portions with flavours to suit all palates, using fresh and local produce
- Premium beverage packages available
- School Formal and University Ball packages to suit a variety of numbers
- Able to cater to all dietary requirements
- Try a unique team building experience with our Greek cooking classes or Zorba workshops
- On-site modern Greek restaurant with a brand new fit-out featuring parkland and city skyline views
- Lunch specials under $20 in our on-site restaurant
Phone: 07 3844 1166
Email: [email protected]
Address: 29 Edmondstone Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101