Roundhouse offers you the 360 Event Experience for conferences, dinners, gigs and special events with world-class AV equipment, an expert team and capacity for 10 – 2,200 in an iconic venue.
To celebrate its much-anticipated relaunch, Roundhouse is giving away a $500 Westfield Gift Card and offering you 50% off bookings made before May*. Enter now!
The brand spanking new venue on the UNSW Kensington Campus in the Eastern Suburbs has so much to offer to make your next event truly spectacular. Book in for a personalised tour to see how it will work for you.
- Main room – 1,000 theatre
- Function room 1 – 70 theatre
- Function rooms 2 + 3 + 4 (divisible) – 230 theatre
- Function rooms 5 + 6 (divisible) – 260 theatre
- Function rooms 7 + 8 (divisible) – 140 theatre
Bars and Beergarden
- Club Bar – 200 cocktail
- Unibar – 400 cocktail
- Beergarden – 500 cocktail
Maximum venue capacity – 2,200
The upper level overlooks the main room from a 360-degree balcony and is home to eight flexible breakout rooms for sessions of 10 – 320 people. Breakout rooms are fully customisable and kitted out with the latest audio-visual equipment.
The venue’s audio-visual equipment is cutting edge and includes:
- A modular stage – fully customisable and moveable to suit your event
- A flown PA – offering concert-grade audio for your productions
- Brand new truss, lighting and colour washes – brand your event in your signature colours
The Roundhouse team is on-hand to help you harness everything the venue has to offer to execute a stellar event. The combination of an expert audio visual team and a personalised service from your dedicated Event Manager will see you through a seamless event experience.
* Terms and conditions apply.
T: 02 9385 7630