A party or event is no longer just about the guest list and attendees. Today, garnering thousands of social media impressions is what leads to a talked about event.
When guests share your event on social media, it shows what a fantastic time they have had (credit to you!) and showcases the incredible work that goes into putting on an amazing event.
So how do you ensure your event is not only attended, but shared online? Here are our top 5 tips for creating a share-worthy event this silly season:
- Promote a hashtag – anchor the conversation around your event with a catchy (and brief) hashtag that’s promoted to all your guests pre event and on the night.
- Create Instagrammable moments – from the beautiful food platters to beautifully styled corners of your event, be sure to give your guests something gorgeous to capture and share.
- Add a photo booth – these party staples not only bring the laughs and good times, but every picture is ready to share to social media, instantly.
- Create your own face filters or GIF stickers – did you know you can create your own filters or GIF stickers right within Instagram? Make it easy for people to have fun with your organisation when they share their photos and videos to Instagram.
- Print Instagram photos – a Hashtag Printer not only encourages guests to share Instagram photos, but it provides them with a take home print out to remember their night.
Need to make your event more social? Get in touch with Social Playground to book a Photo Booth, Hashtag Printer, Roaming Photographer and so much more for your upcoming party or event this silly season.
Mention #SPICEWHATSHOT for 15% off your entire booking!
02 8399 3468