As restrictions ease and people are allowed to get together again, Hyatt Regency Sydney is letting customers know that they are open and ready to collaborate with the release of a new video (below).
“In the coming months, as we all look forward to meeting again…now more than ever, Hyatt Regency Sydney is here to make it possible.”
Coinciding with the easing of restrictions on 1 July, the piece is targeted towards meetings and event planners as they navigate the new way of gathering people that is compliant with unexperienced social distancing and COVID-Safe guidelines.
Over and above the enhanced hygiene measures that are in place, Hyatt Regency Sydney boasts a number of unique components that make it the smart choice for events operating in the “new normal” post COVID-19 including:
- The sheer size and scale of the property and event spaces, with internal escalators that allow groups of people to move around the venue, seamlessly social distanced
- 22 rooms or 3,700 sq m of flexible meeting and event spaces suitable for small gathering, a larger conference or an extraordinary wedding or event. This includes two light and airy 850+ sq m ballrooms that can comfortably hold around 200 people within the 4 sq m distance rule
- Virtual Meetings packages, allowing a hybrid of in person and online meeting
- The introduction of thermal imaging cameras for temperature checking of guests
- Newly refurbished bedrooms for clients to enjoy
- GBAC STAR and HACCP accreditation and also registered as a NSW Government COVID-Safe venue
- Greater booking flexibility for client’s peace of mind
Watch the video below:
To find out more contact a member of the Events Team.
+61 2 8099 1234