Book your event, function or conference at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney before 31 March 2016 and hold it before 31 July 2016 to claim ONE of the following exciting rewards exclusive to SPICE readers. T&Cs apply.
- ½ hour standard beverage and canapés package
- 20% off next event in 2016
- 20% discount on standard AV package
- $300 voucher for Bentley Restaurant and Bar
- $500 donation to your preferred charity
Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney is a stylish five-star hotel housed within a stunning heritage-listed building and features 336 guest rooms, 28 suites, signature Bentley Restaurant and Bar, Fax lobby bar, eight meeting rooms including two heritage-style rooms, the Lady Fairfax tea room and a Health Club and Spa.
The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Sydney CBD moments from Wynyard Train Station, George Street, Circular Quay and offers easy access to major transport links, attractions and shopping precincts.
Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney unveiled the first phase of its $12 million re-design in September 2015,
focusing on the function and meeting rooms, which have been refreshed and modernised and provide more than 500m2 of space, ideal for corporate business meetings, board meetings, social events, private dinners or cocktail functions from two to 200 guests.
The Marble Room, located on the conference floor and still boasting the original marble from the late 19th century, can accommodate up to 200 people for cocktails, 180 people theatre-style or 110 banquet. It can be divided into three separate spaces and is complemented by the pre-function area, bathed in natural light.
Also located on the conference floor, across from the Marble Room is the Press Room, which can hold up to 80 people for cocktails and theatre style, and 60 banquet. It can also be divided into three spaces and adjoins the pre-function area for drinks for up to 100 people.
The meeting spaces also include two authentically restored heritage rooms aptly named Sir James and Sir Warwick which once housed their offices. Located on the Mezzanine level, these are used mostly for board meetings and exclusive dinners.
The Lady Fairfax Room, located on the entry level, is now popular for its high tea service but can also serve as an event space.
- Available for new bookings only
- Bookings must be completed by 31 March 2016
- Events must be held before 31 July 2016
- 20% off next single event in 2016 minimum spend $6000
- 20% discount on AV includes standard equipment and labour only
- Charitable donation must go to legitimate domestic charitable organisations registered with the National Association of State Charity Officials
- A $6000 minimum spend applies
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney reserves all rights and rewards are subject to availability
Company Contact details
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney,
27 O’Connell Street