Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney reopens its largest and most majestic of venue spaces, the Grand Ballroom. Tastefully redesigned and meticulously appointed with the latest in conferencing technology, the renovated Grand Ballroom is a testament to the hotel’s promise to provide unforgettable experiences in the most luxurious of settings.
The Grand Ballroom is the perfect venue for your social events and business conferences, comfortably accommodating up to 850 guests. Its design is influenced by the structural elements of the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, combining modern Australian aesthetics with subtle indigenous motifs. The ceiling comes to life with four crystal chandeliers, each bordered with more than 2,000 ornate crystals and multicolour skylights that are customisable for any event.
The Grand Ballroom features the following audiovisual capabilities:
- A complete lighting, sound and visual system controlled with a wireless iPad
- State-of-the-art sound system reproducing the highest quality sound
- 69 adjustable LED spotlights for table pin-spotting
- Four skylights with customisable colour settings at the touch of a button
- Six high-definition projectors supporting up to 7,000 lumens of brightness
- Six motorised projection screens, versatile for any banquet configuration
Celebrate unforgettable stories within the opulent space of our Grand Ballroom and in the hotel’s 20 other function areas.
For enquiries, contact us via (02) 9250 6124 or email@example.com.