Creative Works Australia (CWA) has just opened a new studio in Marrickville, NSW.
The Carrington Road Studios is a new photo studio in Marrickville with a green screen plus a dedicated hair and makeup area.
The adjacent office has undergone an extensive renovation with quirky features including a huge gold-leaf world map, a raw brick wall encasing a projection screen and a sculpted wooden wave roof installation.
CWA have recently built sets and props for the following:
- Queen Sonia of Norway Art Exhibition at MCA Foundation Hall
- Anzac Day memorial service stage set Dee Why
- ASOS Chapel
- Kardashian Kollection catwalk show at MBFFS (replica Empire State, Big Ben and Eifel Tower)
- Airwick Tunnel at Westfield Centres
- Egg Carton Bush Ranger Tank on Bondi Beach
- Laser Tag arenas in Darwin, Cairns and Wollongong
- Chinese New Year’s parades 2009 – present
- Easter Show parades
- Mardi Gras Floats
- Prada retail displays
- Sass and Bide retail displays
- Replica Harbour Bridge for Food Bank