ARIA Catering group chef Simon Sandall's top five tips for staying sane over Christmas.
Aria Catering group chef Simon Sandall
ARIA Catering group chef Simon Sandall’s top five tips for staying sane over Christmas:
- Confirm your venue early. For example, at Sydney Opera House we are often booked a year in advance for the prime Christmas party dates
- A great event is one that has been well planned. Work with your event managers to ensure every detail is agreed before the day
- If you are having a stand up canapé event, add some food stations that are interactive and look great
- Use an event manager to help with your menu and wine choices – they are the experts and can give valuable advice
- On the night let the catering team look after the detail, relax, have fun and enjoy yourself