Global Exhibitions Day (GED), organised by UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, is going ahead in just three weeks and there are a number of ways to get involved, even from your own home.
Taking place on June 3, GED 2020 will focus on the role exhibitions play in rebuilding economies and will be supported by 41 partner associations around the world, including the Exhibition & Event Association of Australasia (EEAA).
All members of the exhibition industry are invited to join the GED celebrations by recognising the impact of exhibitions on local economies, in building businesses and connecting people all around the world.
“In the spirit of creating an opportunity out of a crisis, I challenge all of us to promote our industry at every opportunity and to ensure that everyone knows the role we play in an economic recovery,” said UFI president Mary Larkin.
On June 3, EEAA is hosting Re-Imagine, Re-Engage, Re-Connect, a virtual event bringing together renowned international and local guest speakers who will share their views on the future of the industry.
Here are some other ways you and your team can get involved in GED 2020 celebrations:
- Share and engage with #GED2020 on social media
- Share photos of you and your colleagues with the GED logo
- Share stories from your exhibition, a notable person who attended your show, a quote from an exhibitor, some great ROI stat with this template
- Create your own “voices of the exhibition industry” card and share your thoughts on the future of the industry with this template
- Create a “follow-along” video showing the behind the scenes life of working in events
Join the UFI Connects session “Exploring Creativity in time for Global Exhibitions Day”