Full Day Delegate Packages include:
- Unlimited tea and barista coffee
- Freshly prepared morning tea; chef’s selection including choice of sweet and savoury options
- Healthy working lunch; chef’s selection including choice of wraps, sandwiches and more
- Afternoon tea; chef’s selection including choice of fruit platters, chia puddings and more
- Complimentary flip chart, whiteboard and unlimited Wi-Fi
- Discounted parking at $30 per car
PLUS receive the following complimentary inclusions with all Delegate Packages:
- Return Domestic Airport transfers (saving you upwards of $15pp)
- Fresh whole fruit
- Indulge in our “Sweet Spot” lolly station
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Games room for team building activities
Rydges Sydney Airport features 9 flexible event spaces including our premier all-weather rooftop venue and bar, boasting spectacular views across airport runways and Sydney’s city skyline. With state-of-the-art audio visual and teleconferencing facilities, our hotel welcomes meetings, conferences, conventions and social events.
Be spoilt for choice with newly refurbished and rebranded outlets. The Ascot, the hotels signature restaurant, combines Rydges service with a modern Australian cuisine. Smithy’s Bar serves world class coffee, cocktails, boutique beers, share plates and more.
Just 181 steps to the International Airport with complimentary transfers to and from the Domestic Terminals, and a 15-minute train ride into Sydney’s city centre.
To receive your $250 gift voucher to any Australian retail outlet, mention this promotion at the time of booking.
Terms & Conditions apply: Minimum spend of $5,000 on event only (not including accommodation). Offer valid for events held before 31 December 2020. Event to be confirmed and deposited by 31 May 2020. Must mention “SPICE” during booking. Gift voucher for Australian retail outlets only. Gift voucher issued at conclusion of your event. Offer only applicable to new bookings. Only one voucher per event.
Rydges Sydney Airport
8 Arrival Court, Sydney International Airport NSW 2020
Conference and Sales Executive