Executive Chef, Neil Rocke and his team have been busy creating new package menus for 2015/2016 to suit cocktail soirées, banquets, gala dinners, private events, corporate breakfasts and even children’s parties. The new menus offer everything from shared fare for a relaxed event, to art on a plate dishes for lavish celebrations.
The Peter Rowland menus are relaunched every year to ensure clients and guests have access to premium products, seasonal ingredients and current food trends. With a focus on sourcing local suppliers, particular attention has been given to dietary requirements and sustainable ingredients.
An exciting addition to this year’s selection, explores Melbourne’s love of creating interesting and diverse dining experiences through sharing. There are three brand new sharing menus that comprise of; wandering entrées, seated mains to share and seated or wandering desserts that will offer a truly unique event experience for guests. The sharing menus have been created to suit private celebrations and weddings but also appeal to corporate events with a twist.
Some of the choices include;
- Mini Po’ boy – crisp baguette, shrimp, cocktail sauce
- Blackened cod, tempura kale, soba noodle, pumpkin & sesame salad, miso dressing.
- Roasted lamb racks, garlic kipflers potatoes, green pea purée (gf)
- Roasted cauliflower & cheese agnolotti, toasted pine nuts, herb & butter sauce (v)
- Ancient grain salad, heirloom carrots, sweet potato, pepitas (gf) (df) (vegan)
- Baby lettuce leaves, sourdough croutons, heirloom tomatoes, basil, aged parmesan (v)
- Dark chocolate profiterole, pistachio cream
New wine lists and beverage packages have been matched to complement the new menus with a focus on wines from Victoria’s finest vineyards.
Whether your next event is a cocktail celebration, pop up activation, sumptuous banquet or interactive food installation, the Peter Rowland team of experienced chefs and food designers can create a totally personalised gourmet experience with bespoke menus and styling.
Peter Rowland Catering
8 River St, South Yarra, 3141
(03) 9825 0000