The first ever Restaurant Leaders Summit will take place at Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf, on 26 September 2016.
The summir will feature a series of presentations, panel discussion and Q&A sessions with industry leaders, with topics ranging from social media, recruitment and funding expansion to financing, the rise of fast casual dining and growing a valuable database.
• Thomas Pash, CEO of the Urban Purveyor Group
• David Stossel, group food and dining manager at Solotel
• Kate Tones, group HR manager at Merivale
• Dee Ryan, operations manager at Merivale’s Coogee Pavilion
• John Fink, creative director of The Fink Group
• Kylie Ball, general manager at Quay and Bennelong
• Lisa van Haandel, owner of The Beach Hotel, Byron Bay, and Longrain Melbourne
• Darren Templeman, head chef at O Bar & Dining
• Nelly Robinson, owner and chef of nel. restaurant
• Josephine Perry, owner of Missy French
• Erez Gordon, owner of Bishop Sessa
• AJ El-Issa, owner of the Knafeh food truck
• Matt Stone, head chef at Oakridge Winery
• Warren Turnbull, founder of Chur Burger
• Hamish Watts and Ben Carroll, founders of Applejack Hospitality
• Helen Yee, editor of GrabYourFork; and many more.
With plenty of networking opportunities throughout the day, The Restaurant Leaders Summit promises to be an invaluable event for all stakeholders within the restaurant and food service industry.