The Pacific Area Incentives and Conferences Expo (PAICE 2014) is on tomorrow and conference and incentive organisers can register on the day if they have not already done so.
PAICE director Stu Freeman says the day is already set to be extremely busy, with exhibitors from Australia, the Pacific Islands, Asia and beyond meeting with corporate travel and meeting managers, association executives, incentive travel practitioners and other business events organisers.
Freeman said, “We have had a strong response to pre-registration but we know there are a lot of organisers who make up their mind on the day. They are still welcome to attend and sign in at the registration desk any time between 9am and 4pm tomorrow.”
PAICE 2014 is free and is being held at SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre.
Australian exhibitors include:
- Adelaide Convention Bureau: The Adelaide Convention Bureau is the official body for marketing South Australia as a destination for business events. Its free services include bid/itinerary preparation, engagement of Government and industry, marketing and sponsorship, hosting site inspections and sourcing of venues plus more.
- BE Cairns and Great Barrier Reef: Business Events Cairns and Great Barrier Reef is backed by an extensive range of professional partners. It helps connect you with venues, accommodation, offsite ideas and itineraries as well as assisting with the preparation of event proposals. Its services are impartial, complimentary and put you in touch with event products that naturally fit your meeting.
- BE Sunshine Coast: Events Sunshine Coast (BESC) is the official convention bureau for the destination and takes pride in providing exceptional local knowledge and service for event planners. The Sunshine Coast offers the capability and infrastructure of a city but delivers light, breezy spaces in a relaxed environment. The region boasts unique and exciting experiences including exclusive beachfront dinners, indulgent spas, cooking schools, golf and boutique shopping.
- BE Tasmania: Business Events Tasmania’s (BET) primary role is to market the destination’s business event credentials nationally and internationally, and work with event planners to bring their event into the destination. The experienced team provide a free, impartial service to event planners, with expert knowledge on every aspect of hosting a business event in Tasmania. BET is the peak organisation for the business events sector in Tasmania.
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise: With 14 function rooms, dedicated business facilities and an experienced and enthusiastic meeting and events team, Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is a hassle-free place to host professional meetings, conferences and events. The Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Meeting Success team has an excellent track record for creativity and exemplary service, and for making the planner’s job as easy as possible.
- Destination Marketing Services: Destination Marketing Services (DMS) delivers professional services to Australian and New Zealand business event planners through its global network of over 35 destination management companies, operating in more than 60 countries. Its ideas, knowledge, insight and connections will help you to prepare proposals, win business and deliver exciting, creative and innovative programs to your clients.
- Gold Coast BE: Feel the excitement of life in the fun lane at Australia’s Gold Coast, where the sun shines on an unlimited variety of things to see and do all year round. Watch the iconic Surf Lifesavers patrolling the beaches, tour a World Heritage listed rainforest, and peruse through outdoor markets and stylish boutiques all in a day full of lively adventure. Enjoy the excitement of the biggest and best theme park rides, learn to surf, or dine on the freshest local produce while overlooking the vibrant colours of the Pacific Ocean.
- Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre: Australia’s Gold Coast is famous for fun, but it’s also a world-class meeting, incentive, conference and exhibition destination. Situated in Broadbeach, the heart of the region, The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre is Australia’s largest regional convention centre. Surrounded by pristine beaches, more than 3,000 accommodation rooms and a myriad of entertainment options, the GCCEC is a purpose designed boutique venue offering flexibility and seamless flow for all events.
- Great Southern Rail: Great Southern Rail operates Australia’s Great Train Journeys – The Ghan (Darwin-Alice Springs-Adelaide) and Indian Pacific (Perth-Adelaide-Sydney via Broken Hill). It offers levels of service to cater for all budgets from classic Gold Service Cabins and spacious Double Cabins in Platinum Service to Private Carriages for those special group occasions.
- Hamilton Island: Hamilton Island – the business centre of the Great Barrier Reef has the largest conference facilities in the Whitsundays catering for up to 1,000 delegates. A variety of accommodation to suit everyone, including the stunning qualia, 10 restaurants, six bars, seven pools, over 20 specialty stores and easy access with direct flights from capital cities.
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort: InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort features more than 1,839 square metres of event space, including 14 dedicated rooms, there are also 4.2 hectares of lush gardens and manicured lawns. From sophisticated private meetings to gala dinners on a white sand beach, from cocktails on a super yacht to canapés around a fire-rimmed lagoon, whatever kind of event you need, the only limit is your imagination. The resort is yours to transform. Whatever your vision, the seasoned professionals can help you bring it to life.
- McLarens Landing Island Events: Set sail for Australia’s most desirable, diverse and exclusive day or evening island destination. Select from one of its many magnificent vessels and experience the magic and exclusivity at its hidden tropical island paradise McLaren’s Landing on South Stradbroke Island. McLaren’s Landing will have delegates marvelling at how quickly they arrived in paradise.
- NT Convention Bureau: The Northern Territory Convention Bureau (NTCB) is a division of Tourism NT, with the primary responsibility of marketing the NT as a desirable and relevant Business Events destination. The Northern Territory boasts a variety of infrastructure, including two state-of-the-art convention centres located in Alice Springs and Darwin, internationally branded hotels and an array of unique venues for offsite events.
- Palazzo Versace: Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace encompasses the beauty, luxury and opulence for which the name Versace is famous. The $300 million property was opened in 2000 as the world’s first fully fashion branded hotel, offering a playground of countless opportunities in a unique setting.
- Park Hyatt Melbourne: Overlooking St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Park Hyatt Melbourne offers exclusive, luxury accommodation in the heart of the city. The 5-star luxury hotel is centrally located and renowned for having the largest 240 luxury rooms and suites in Melbourne complete with, walk in robes, Italian marble bathrooms and open windows. The hotel also offers a beautiful range of event spaces varying in size and design and caters for anything from intimate, private gatherings to corporate events for up to 450 people.
- QT Hotels and Resorts Queensland: QT Hotels and Resorts are a series of unique designer resorts that celebrate an eclectic design environment and bold entertainment experiences to create an intriguing yet relaxing guest experience.
- SeaLink South Australia: The SeaLink Travel Group is an award winning South Australian company specialising in Kangaroo Island experiences. It operates passenger and vehicle ferries, coach tours, 4WD luxury tours and manages accommodation in this unique destination. It offers tailor made itineraries that highlight the diversity of South Australia, including Adelaide, the Barossa, Victor Harbor, Murray River, Hahndorf and the Adelaide Hills.
- Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach: Tailoring creative and personalised meeting experiences for your organisation, its team is entirely dedicated to your event from beginning to end. Committed to your success, its passion for excellence will turn your meetings into unforgettable magnifique moments for you and your delegates.
- Village Roadshow Theme Parks: Village Roadshow Theme Parks is your one stop shop when it comes to conferences and events on the Gold Coast. In June 2015, Sea World Resort will open the doors to a multi-million dollar conference centre featuring 750 square metres of space, which can be divided into 3 sections. The new centre, will cater for conferences of up to 1,000 delegates and will be a welcome addition to the existing six conference venues currently in operation at the Resort providing an all-encompassing destination for companies.
- Virgin Australia: Virgin Australia prides itself in doing things differently and is fully committed in providing you with the best groups travel experience possible. Its everyday low fares and special group travel conditions make travelling as a group easy and affordable. If you are organising international group travel for a business event, conference, group or incentive, you can expect to receive flexible conditions and personalised service with Virgin Australia.