The team over at the World Marketing and Sales Forum are giving you the chance to win a ticket.
Spice has two tickets valued at $1990 + GST to give away.
The stellar speaker line-up includes the following people:
- Former Editor-In-Chief of Wired Magazine, Author of ‘The Long Tail’ & CEO of 3D Robotics, Chris Anderson
- Co-Founder of Movember, Adam Garone
- Global authority on customer focused strategy, Don Peppers
- New media expert & member of Obama’s Social Media Team, Rahaf Harfoush
- Founder of UGG & innovative entrepreneur, Brian Smith
- Associate Professor Marketing Melbourne Business School, Don O’Sullivan
- Head of Marketing at ANZ – Carolyn Bendall, GM Brand & Marketing at Medibank – Fiona Le Brocq, CEO at TBWA Group – Kimberlee Wells
The World Marketing and Sales Forum will take place in Melbourne on 8-9 November, 2016.
Spice readers can also purchase tickets with a 10% discount off the public rates using the promo code of ‘spice10’.
In order to win a ticket, all you need to do is tell us in 25 words or less what drives you to be the best. Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of business on Friday 23 September, 2016.