The special early bird registration offer for the Exhibition and Event Association of Australasia’s (EEAA) Annual Industry Day Conference ends next Friday 20 November 2009.
The conference, to be held at the Sydney and Exhibition Centre and themed the ‘Passion, power and performance’ will delve into three core streams of exhibitions and events – marketing, sales and operations. The conference will enlighten delegates with tools and information vital to succeeding in the dynamic industry today and the year ahead.
Speakers at the event include:
- Anders Sorman-Nilsson, Thought Leadership Branding and Innovation Specialist, Thinque – ‘Things ain’t what they used to be’ Social Media in the 3.0 Age
- Anton Guinea, Safety Motivator, The Guinea Group – ‘The Safety Switch’
- Craig Rispin, Business Futurist & Innovation Expert, Future Trends Group – ‘High-tech high-touch selling’
- Dr Sean Richardson, Performance Psychologist – ‘Integrity and personal performance in selling’
- Paul Woodward, Asia / Pacific Regional Director, UFI (Global Association of the Exhibition Industry’ and keynote speaker – ‘The power to perform’
- Nils Vesk, Creative Thinking Coach and Industry Day Conference MC
A full conference program is available here. Registration for the conference is open and available online, however interested parties are urged to secure their place soon as space is limited and seats are filling quickly. The early bird offer finishes 20 November, whilst general registration will close Friday 28 November.