Golden Door Health Retreat and Spa Elysia, an all-inclusive, purpose built health retreat in the NSW Hunter Valley, has launched a range of corporate wellness programs.
Golden Door’s health and wellbeing programs take a holistic approach to coaching, education, nutrition and fitness. The end goal for participants is to make lasting positive lifestyle changes and achieve personal improvement.
The purpose-built environment at Golden Door retreat supports and encourages healthy living and creative thinking, skills that can be transferred back to the office environment long after a corporate program is over.
Golden Door general manager Brigid Walsh said, “At Golden Door we fully understand that people are one of your biggest investments and that to have them energised, motivated, focused and mentally at their best, gives your business the best chance of optimum performance.”
The programs include luxury accommodation, nutritious cuisine prepared by executive chef David Hunter, a diverse selection of group fitness activities and relaxation classes, health education seminars and workshops and use of all retreat and spa facilities.
An example of one of the available packages is the three day ‘Motivate for Change’ program that incorporates:
• Participation in the Golden Door Health and Wellness Program
• Health and wellness assessment on arrival
• Guidance and coaching from industry professionals & expert practitioners
• Exercise programs and group activities
• Full use of world-class retreat facilities
• Health, wellness and motivation seminar series
• Personal wellness coaching session and take home courseware
• Personal villa accommodation
• Golden Door backpack and water bottle
• All nutritious meals, including morning and afternoon teas
• Program commences every Sunday
Golden Door is located next to Cypress Lakes Resort by Oaks in the Hunter Valley, Cnr McDonalds and Thompsons Rd, Pokolbin NSW.