Sometimes we need to get away from the grind of our daily lives to re-connect with ourselves, our friends and family. Set on a hilltop, 40 metres above the pounding of the sea and surrounded by national park, Bay of Fires Lodge is the only building on 20kms of outstanding coastal wilderness in Tasmania’s north-east. Here you will discover a new sense of clarity in a fresh, clean environment with wide open spaces.
Get stretchy at Tasmania’s Bay of Fires Lodge first-
ever yoga workshop between May 21 and 24
Join Sydney-based yoga instructor, Muriel Corcoran, for a three day yoga workshop at Bay of Fires Lodge — an ecologically aware building that touches lightly on the landscape. Comprised of two long timber and glass pavilions, the lodge provides a unique location to practice yoga and meditation in this beautifully remote landscape with the guidance of a well-known and experienced teacher.
Added to the experience you can:
- Walk on beaches where no footprints break the sand
- Soak up the sunrise from the Lodge’s expansive deck
- Dine on seasonal produce
- Absorb the wonders of nature
- Daily classes in yoga and meditation with respected Sydney-based yogini, Muriel Corcoran
- 3 night’s accommodation at Bay of Fires Lodge
- Return transfers between Launceston and Bay of Fires Lodge
- All meals and beverages (including an allocation of Tasmanian wines at dinner)
- National Park Pass
- Use of a Gore-tex jacket during your stay
For more information, click here.
Contact us to make a booking at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 03 6392 2211