Jobs like this don’t come around too often.
The Monday Group are currently recruiting for a prominent leader in the exhibitions and events industries, who are looking to bring on board a Director of Operations due to continued growth and expansion.
- Reporting to the company directors, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the key operational divisions of the company including the production, warehouse and logistics teams.
- Key working relationships with your HR Manager, Finance Manager, creative design team and the sales & marketing team
- As a senior member of the leadership team you will play a key role in driving the success of the entire company
- You will help develop and cascade the organisation’s strategy to the department heads, their team supervisors and regular staff.
- You will instil the company culture and ethos of operational excellence throughout the company
- Implement appropriate reward and recognition strategies to align personnel with company goals
- Plan by prioritising customer, employee and organisational requirements
- Facilitate interdepartmental meetings and skills training as required to ensure the commercial objectives are being achieved and adequate support is being provided to all employees
- Assist in recruitment and development of the management team to achieve agreed objectives
- Report to the directors on performance targets, leadership and vision challenges of the organisation
- With the business forecasting record company performance over the next 12-18 months, you will be passionate and hungry to build your own future with a business leader mindset.
- You will already be an accomplished senior manager in the exhibitions, events or hospitality industries with a strong understanding of event production and logistics.
- A demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and inspire high standards of performance.
- Proven experience with workforce planning and leadership development.
- Tertiary/degree qualifications in business management desired.
- Proven ability to design organisational change initiatives and influence change at all levels of the organisation.
- A consultative approach to leadership with the a high degree of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
- Executive level communications skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to contribute to overall business strategy and success.
Salary and benefits:
- Highly attractive executive level package to suit candidate skills and experience.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Onsite parking.
- Contribute to the continued success and growth of a highly regarded company.
Click here for more info.