Looking to move into a senior styling position?
The Monday Group are recruiting for a market leading event styling and party design company who is looking for a dedicated Senior Stylist to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will have creative flair, be up to date with current trends and have a true passion for producing visually stunning events.
- Handle enquiries for bespoke events and develop detailed styling proposals and quotations that aim to exceed your clients’ expectations within budget
- Have a proactive approach to account management & developing client relationships to grow revenue
- Conduct showroom event consultations and manage showroom displays
- Report individual sales activity in weekly project meeting
- Liaise with Production Team on client orders, delivery and installation requirements
- Manage relationships with suppliers
- Attend networking events and industry exhibitions
- Keep up to date with current event and styling trends
- You will currently be working as a Senior Stylist in the events industry and are motivated to work with the best clients and events in Sydney
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to develop strong client relationships
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Strong organisational and office admin capabilities
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Able to work effectively with venues and suppliers
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to assist with installations and hands-on event decorating
- Impeccable grooming and personal appearance
- Knowledge of current event trends and styles
Salary & benefits:
- Attractive salary and performance bonuses on offer for the right candidate!
- Fun and creative team environment
- Opportunity to grow your role and career
For more information on the role, click here.