UNSW Randwick Campus provides a backdrop of technology and innovation with venues for every occasion, conference for a 1000, gala dinner for 400, exhibition, AGM, and performing arts events. Venues include audio visual which is supported by an expert in-house tech team ensuring total quality and service.
- The Leighton Hall – Purpose built for conferences, gala dinners and cocktail parties, seating up 520 theatre and 400 banquet
- The Tyree Room and Terrace – Features breathtaking views of the UNSW Campus, perfect for cocktail receptions for 200 and dinners for 160
- Ritchie Theatre – This remarkable theatre offers cutting edge conference technology with luxurious seats for 266
- Flexible breakout room
- The superbly finished 945-seat Clancy Auditorium features the latest in audio visual facilities and is surrounded by a wide range of breakout rooms
UNSW Conference and Residential Centre:
The UNSW Conference and Residential Centre combines contemporary teaching facilities with executive accommodation.
- 44 single bed hotel rooms
- 4 theatres, seating up to 131
- 2 fully flexible flat floor theatres
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard and bar area
- The Science Theatre continues to play host to a wide array of performances and events. Seating 825, this theatre features modern lighting and high quality sound.
Complimenting this unique assortment of conference and event venues is our CBD Campus, settled at 1 O’Connell St in the heart of Sydney’s CBD; this venue offers truly unique conferencing facilities.
To enquire contact David Quinn [email protected] or call +61 2 9385 1715.