The events team at Bright Young Things share their seven favourite styling tips for the party season ahead.
1. Wallpaper is back – add wow factor to your event space with feature walls. Hide a back of house kitchen, dress a bar or create a unique table runner.
2. Eccentric lighting features – be it a twisted wire, mesh art light installation or a technicoloured chandelier.
3. Metallic glam – gold and bronze glamour is a massive summer party trend. Think gold dripped vases, oversized copper balloons and metallic furniture – use white or black as a base colour depending on the vibe.
4. UV chalk boards – check out this presentation by the Greatest Show on Earth & Moth Design.
5. Teepees and creative outdoor spaces – ditch the white marquee for something unique and personalised.
7. Digital prints using brand logos for inspiration