The Stayz Group has announced the winners of its 2013 Holiday Rental Awards, an annual event celebrating the best holiday properties across Australia.
The panel of judges included Sarah Stevens, editor of Bride to Be magazine, Lesley Lopes, editor of Green Lifestyle magazine, Heidi Krause, editor of Lifestyle.com.au, Amber Robinson, Managing Editor of Fairfax’s Essential Parenting Group and Anthony Dennis, Acting Head of Travel at Fairfax Media.
The Noosa Holiday House is pet-friendly
The winning properties were:
· Best for Families – Mojito in Noosa, QLD
· Best for Romance – Liptrap Loft in Walkerville, VIC
· Best Property for Indulgence – Toraja Luxury in Byron Bay, NSW
· Best Property for Outdoor Lovers – The Evening Star in Wandiligong, VIC
· Best Pet-Friendly Property – Noosa Holiday House in Noosa, QLD
· Best Property for Weddings – Ripley in Bowral, NSW
· Best Eco-Friendly Property – Riversdale Retreat in Chewton, VIC
· People’s Choice – Escape@Culburra on Culburra Beach, NSW
In order to be considered for the awards, each property had to meet a range of criteria including how well they represented their respective categories, the quality of their property descriptions and photographs as well as guest ratings and reviews.
Ripley’s at Bowral is perfect for weddings
This year, over 1,400 individual properties from The Stayz Group were nominated by property managers and owners across the country, totalling over 4,000 nominations. The new People’s Choice award received over 4,500 votes from the public, demonstrating the popularity of holiday rentals are among Australians.
Check out all the winners here.