Langham Hospitality Group hosted a group of VIP planners to join George Clooney (in spirit) for the launch of their latest reward program.
The event took place at Sydney’s chic Italian Bacco Wine Bar last evening (21 September 2011).
Langham hospitality Group recently hosted a George-Clooney/ Nespresso inspired event to announce their lastest reward program for planners
In keeping with Langham offer of a Nespresso Machine for confirmed groups and appealing to the PCO Market – the event had an Italian theme, featuring Espresso Martinis, Italian Cheese, Olive and Wine tastings. The event was attended to by 40 of our Top MICE experts in Australia along with the Langham Hospitality Group team.
Langham Hospitality Group invites planners to kickstart their group meetings for 2012 with a reward-filled early bird offer if meetings are booked before December 31, 2011 for events taking place between January 1 and August 31, 2012.
The launch event held at Sydney’s Bacco wine bar was attended by around 40 top MICE experts in Australia
All Langham properties across the globe will be offering qualified group and event planners double Takethelead reward points or double Asia Miles. The minimum revenue to qualify is US$6,500.
Any qualified group booking will attract two additional benefits of either:
• 1 complimentary room per 30 rooms
• 1 complimentary upgrade per 30 rooms
• Complimentary internet access for all guestrooms
• 30-minute cocktail reception
• One themed refreshment break enhancement
The Langham Hospitality Group team (l-r), Craig Adamson, Kylie Shorter, Tasha Wade, Sharon Byrne, Larissa Centorino, Nicola Kirk & Steve Bayliss
Regional benefits include:
• Qualified events contracted in North America & Europe for any Langham property globally will receive 5% off the master account for another event in the region within the next 12 months. Participating properties are The Langham, Boston; The Langham, Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles and The Langham, London.
Planners will also be rewarded with an iPad 2 gift when they sign two or more multiple year contracts at one of these three hotels.
• In Hong Kong, if a meeting planner hosts two qualified events at any two of the three participating hotels exceeding US$50,000 in total will earn a Michelin Star Set Dinner for 12 people as an additional gift reward. Participating hotels are The Langham, Langham Place and Eaton Smart.
• For qualified events exceeding US$32,000 booked at properties in China, meeting planners will earn an additional 5% off the master account. Participating properties are The Langham, Yangtze Boutique, Shanghai; The Langham, Xintiandi, Shanghai; Eaton Luxe, Nanqiao, Shanghai and Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport.
For more information visit www.langhamhotels.com/doubletheextramile