Better Homes and Gardens LIVE is Australia’s newest event celebrating all things for the home and garden and it opens Friday (Oct 15) at Sydney Oylmpic Park.
This fantastic event will feature inspiring talks and demonstrations hosted by all the favourite Better Homes and Gardens personalities; Graham Ross, Tara Dennis, Rob Palmer, Jason Hodges, ‘Fast’ Ed Halmagyi and Dr Harry. Plus with over 250 companies offering thousands of products for visitors to try and buy and plenty of activities for the kids, this is will be an unbeatable day out for the whole family- and we have tickets you can win!
Email us at email@example.com and the first 10 people will recieve a double pass to be used on any day of the show.
ALL OUR TICKETS HAVE BEEN AWARDED- CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS AND ENJOY THE SHOW
WHEN: 15-17 October 2010
10AM – 6PM FRI-SAT
10AM – 5PM SUN
WHERE: Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park
Click here for more information on the show, to book last minute tickets (Tickets can also be purchased at the door.)
– Adult tickets – $15 advance purchase/$20 on the door
– Concession/Seniors Card – $10 advance purchase/$15 on the door
– Children under the age of 16 are FREE when accompanied by a ticketed adult
– See your favourite Better Homes and Gardens TV personalities LIVE in action! Whether it’s DIY advice with Rob Palmer, style secrets with Tara Dennis, tantalizing recipes with Fast Ed, gardening tips with Graham Ross, landscaping ideas with Jason Hodges or pet advice with Dr. Harry, don’t miss out on picking up real tips and advice from the experts. They will be at the event EVERYDAY offering FREE hourly workshops.
– Sensational shopping from over 250 fabulous companies. Enjoy browsing thousands of products for your home and garden all under one roof. Sample products and snap up amazing show offers
– Meet the Mag – make sure you drop into the Better Homes and Gardens Lounge where you can meet the brilliant team behind the Better Homes and Gardens Magazine; put them on the spot with any questions you may have and pick up an autograph as the Better Homes and Gardens TV stars drop in between stage appearances.
– Hardys Nottage Hill Wine – after a hard days shopping relax and unwind with a glass of wine at the Hardys Nottage Hill Wine Bar. What better way to end the day!
– Inspiration – check out the stunning room sets, created by Connect Furniture to deliver inspiration for you to recreate at home. Step outside to enjoy our Show Gardens offering practical and achievable ideas for your garden.
– Kidzone – Better Homes and Gardens LIVE is a great day out for all the family, not only do children under 16 have free entry, there are also heaps of activities to keep them busy with craft areas, face painting, giant games and trampolines your little ones won’t want to leave!