As the NFL play-offs continue, games have guaranteed that an Australian will feature in the Superbowl game for the very first time with former AFL players Sav Rocca and Ben Graham just a game away from a date with history. Rocca’s Philadelphia Eagles and Graham’s Arizona Cardinals both registered wins and will now meet in the NFC Champions decider.
Big screens and all-American fare will ensure that you have everything you need to celebrate Uncle Sam’s biggest event on the US sporting calendar with all Luna Park Sydney Superbowl XLIII tickets to include:
• Superbowl-themed room for maximum event atmosphere
• All-American food and beverage package served for the entirety of the match
• Expert commentary from special guests selected by Gridiron Australia
• Lucky door prizes and giveaways
• Vouchers redeemable on any Luna Park rides
• Comprehensive live Superbowl XLIII television coverage that will include Bruce Springsteen’s half time performance at Raymond James Stadium.
The event will be hosted by Ian Taylor and supported by NRL legends, Wayne Pearce, Paul Sironen and one of the first players to be drafted from Australia into the NFL, Colin Scotts.
Tables of ten are available to book now for $1,200 and Luna Park Sydney’s prime location provides easy access to both parking stations and public transport.
Superbowl XLIII celebrations will ‘kick on’ after the match at Luna Park’s Deck Bar.
For more information or bookings please contact the Luna Park Sydney team on 02 9033 7540 or email: email@example.com