Industry leaders set to inspire Sydney's Event Showcase
[Tue 17/04/2012 11:58:24]
An advisory team of Sydney's event industry professionals have teamed up to provide insight and inspiration into the 2012 Sydney's Event Showcase.
The collective, Sydney’s Event Showcase Advisory Committee, is a new initiative for the 2012 to ensure the continuing high standard of experience delivered by Sydney’s Event Showcase.
The 2012 Sydney's Event Showcase will receive a breath of fresh air as some of Sydney's leading event industry professionals team up to give the event a creative boost.
Image provided by Oneill Photographics
Established by Exhibitions and Trade Fairs (ETF) the owners of the show, the Sydney’s Event Showcase Advisory Committee will provide insight and direction to make sure that the tradeshow is constantly bringing new and exciting opportunities to both exhibitors and visitors.
“From being involved in the first show years ago, and having attended most of the events since that time, I strongly believe that the incorporation of this Advisory Committee will offer insights into what works, what can be improved on, and how best to evolve the show to stay ahead of the curve,” said Valerie Percival, committee member and special events manager of IBM Australia.
Sydney’s Event Showcase Advisory Committee will be an essential component to providing an opportunity to bring the industry closer together and deliver inspiring and innovative content for all involved. The committee will meet on a regular basis to discuss the structure and themes of the show, and brainstorm visitor promotion strategies.
Sydney’s Event Showcase Advisory Committee Members are:
• Leona Watson, director, Cheeky Food Group
• Mark Magennis, managing director, Decorative Events & Exhibition
• Meri Took, managing director, Staging Rentals & Construction Services
• Tracy Wood, director, Funktionality
• Jeremy Garling, director, Fourth Wall Events
• Lexi Walker, corporate events manager, KPMG
• Mark Taylor, director, Belle-Laide Events
• Paul Davison, manager Centre Technical Production and Design, Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre
• Valerie Percival, special events manager, IBM Australia
• Felicity Zadro, managing director, Zadro Communications
Sydney’s Event Showcase will be held at Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre: 15 – 16 August, 2012. It is once again co-located with the Australian Business Events Expo.
For more information on the show or to register to attend click here.
SpiceNews and Spice Magazine are proud media partners for both Sydney's Event Showcase and the Australian Business Events Expo.