Dockside Group launches new menu to discerning clients
[Tue 13/03/2012 11:21:56]
Last week, (7 March) Dockside Group hosted an exclusive tasting to launch their new 2012 corporate menu.
The lavish event, held at Sydney's L’Aqua was a celebration of good food and wine with Dockside Group’s most esteemed clientele in attendance. As part of the evening’s agenda, guests tasted the eight entrée’s, eight mains courses and eight desserts from the new corporate menu.
Dockside Group has launched their new corporate menu by offering it to 110 voting guests at an exclusive tasting event in Sydney.
The 110 guests were then invited to vote for their favourite dishes. The votes are now counted and the top three dishes from the new corporate menu have now been released:
1. Balsamic pear and Goats cheese Tart served with spiced roasted walnuts, semi dried tomato, baby lettuce salad and a balsamic honey dressing (V)
2. Tandoori spiced chicken tenderloin with a lime yoghurt shooter served with mango and pickled cucumber, baby endive and a lentil wafer (GF)
3. Poached Veal tenderloin with a Tuna tartar served with a soft boiled egg, crisp pork belly wafer and a creamy caper dressing
1. Roasted Loin of Pork with a spiced pineapple compote and a hoisin butter sauce served with sauteed peppered potatoes and broccolini spears
2. Seared Angus Beef tenderloin with Porcini mushrooms, served with Thyme roasted kipfler baby potatoes, gingered baby carrots, green beans and a crisp pork belly wafer
3. Broiled John Dory Fillets with a basil, coriander and tomato crush, served with potato and fennel mousse and a orange and citrus glaze
1. Old Fashioned Lemon Meringue pie with balsamic strawberries
2. Hot Chocolate Fondant served with a Crème Chantilly and berries of the season
3. Pina colada charlotte, candied pineapple and red berries